Friday, September 12, 2008

Conversation on Sarah Brightman tickets

Subject: Hi! It's Mariana, from Sao Paulo straight to Boston!!! =D
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:28:14 -0700
From: Mariana.Santos
To: billg_45

Dearest Bill, I am sooooooo glad to confirm that I’ll be visiting you and watching Sarah’s concert in Boston (and probably NYC too) that I can hardly breathe!!! Hehehehehe... I have confirmed my flight tickets yesterday.

Well, these are the plans so far. I just need to get my visa (of which I already started the process) and reconfirm my stay in NYC, because since the company I work manages several hotels there, I’m waiting for a confirmation of some complimentary room/nights, hehehe… if I don’t get them, I’ll try something else.

There are two things I would like to ask you: the first of them, to confirm the second one. =D

1. How far is it from Boston to NYC? Is it possible to take a bus or something like that, and go from Boston to NYC and come back at the same day?

2. I will really, really need your help with this one: do you think it is possible for you to buy my ticket to Sarah’s concert when Ticketmaster starts selling them? I could send you the money via FedEx or some similar company, as well as do a bank transfer to your account or pay in cash as soon as I arrive in Boston. I really would like to seat next to you, so we can share the experience (and I’m sure this is going to be quite an experience!). If the distance from Boston to NYC is OK, I’ll surely watch the concert in Madison Square Garden, so if you could buy me this ticket too, I’d probably thank you for the rest of my life!!! I really don’t want to miss this opportunity to see Sarah performing at this superb place!

Just please, tell me if this ticket thing is OK to you, and how you prefer me to send you the money… I’m willing to spend about USD 150.00 maximum for each ticket – it should get us quite a good seat, shouldn’t it? I’m not really sure how much a good seat costs…

Sorry for this quite long e-mail, but there were so many things I needed to tell you, and I’m so excited about the trip… as I said, I can hardly breathe, so I’m typing like a mad girl who’s not able to speak due to lack of air, hehehehehehehe!!!

Please, tell me if you are able to buy me the tickets and how I can send you the money. If you can’t buy them, not a problem: I’ll try through the Ticketmaster website or anything else.

Big, big, big Bright-kisses!!! =***

Yours truly,

Mariana Cuencas Santos

------------------------------------------------

From: William Godfrey
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 12:45 PM
To: Santos, Mariana
Subject: RE: Hi! It's Mariana, from Sao Paulo straight to Boston!!! =D

Dearest Mariana, I now have our tickets for both Boston and New York. In Boston, we have good seats being in Loge 13 of TD Banknorth, Row 3, seats 7 - 9 as Rachel will be with us too. The Tickets were $147.50 plus charges.

In New York, we are on the Floor in Section 10 which are not as good but we will be looking directly at the Stage. Those tickets were $129.50 plus charges. Rachel is not going to New York with us.

On both you can go to www.ticketmaster.com to look at the tickets. You only pay me for the face value of the tickets. I will pay the extra charges because I will be so very happy to see you. You can even pay when you arrive if you wish or send whichever you prefer. I am not concerned.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Bright Hugs, Bill

No comments: